Our resinous 123 floor system is an awesome option when you have a large area you want to coat with a chemical resistant, seamless “clean floor” look. The three easy coats are put down in this order:
- Solid color epoxy (our Base Coat Epoxy)
- Colored urethane that matches the base epoxy color (our Protectorthane)
- Finished with a 2nd colored Protectorthane top coat.
Don’t overlook this system! Plenty of our contractors have profited big-time $$ with this simple application. Many times, the look and benefits of the 123 System is all that industrial clients are looking for in a floor. If you’re able to provide a low-cost option to them, you’ll both come out winners!
- Ease of installation for installer AND low price point for the customer.
- Suggested selling price = $2.25 – $4.00 a sq ft.
- Low product cost
- Approximate contractor product cost is only around 60 cents per sq ft!
- Base Coat Epoxy down at 200 sq ft per gallon
- 1st coat of colored Protectorthane down at 400 sq ft per gallon
- 2nd coat of colored Protectorthane down at 400 sq ft per gallon
- 1/8″ Notched Squeegee
- 18″ long, 3/8″ thick nap roller cover
Take the course lessons by:
- Reading instructions and information
- Watching associated videos
- Clicking the “Take Quiz” button before clicking on the next lesson (if no quiz is attached to the lesson, click the “Mark Complete” button to finish lesson before clicking the next lesson).
- Be sure and click each Quiz Result Question on the Quiz Result Page (both Correct Green and Incorrect Red questions) to see correct answers & explanations if you got your question wrong.